Monday, April 21, 2008

It's about time!

So Dave and I found out that our brand new digital camera did not have a USB connection that would connect to our computer. I was getting so annoyed because I have been taking so many pictures of Josh but I haven't been able to put them onto our computer unless I went to go get them put on a CD. Talk about annoying! So we went all over to see where we could buy this "special" USB cord, and found out that since our camera is a Samsung, we could only buy accessories online through Samsung. ANNOYING!!!!! Well, I went online to buy this cord, and guess what...it's out of stock, and has been for almost 2 weeks! Now I was really annoyed! Well, thank goodness for my amazing sister-in-law Sarah Ann Gray informed me about this amazing USB cord that you can connect your memory card directly to your computer! YEAHHHHHHH! Thank goodness for someone who knows a lot about computers!

No comments: