Friday, December 11, 2009

Playing catch-up!

I know I have majorly slacked on blogging, but I find myself doing a lot of other more important things like sleeping when I get a chance! :) Work lately has been kicking my butt, it's been so busy! Anyway, I feel more tired lately! Anyway, lots has happend these last few months and a lot of holidays have passed without me blogging about them, I'll keep it brief! :)

First we had halloween! I'll be honest, even as a kid I didn't really get into this holiday! It's probably because I have never been creative, nor will I ever be. I didn't even really eat my halloween candy as a kid! Weird I know! Anyway, another reason why I wasn't too excited about this halloween was because I had to work that night. I was pretty bummed! I REALLY hate missing out on these things because of my job! Anyway, I decided to have Dave dress him up in all the Harley Davidson gear I had. He looked pretty cute eh?! They had a fun night though. They went trick-or-treating at a few homes in my dad's neighborhood with my brother and sister-in-law. They had fun!

1 comment:

GO Gray's said...

oh gosh he looks so cute. the little biker dude!!!