Monday, June 30, 2008

Favorite pastime!



So, since Josh was born we have known that he enjoys sucking on his hands. Well, just this past week, I can't seem to get the kid to stop sucking on as many fingers as he can stick in his mouth! It drives me crazy! I sure wish he would suck on a binky, but he won't let that happen! (The reason I have behind that is, when he's older I can take a binky away, not fingers!) Anyway, I have taken some pictures to capture his new favorite pastime! He's such a cute little stinker!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute Nicole!!!

GO Gray's said...

What a big boy! i just want to sqweeze doze cheeks!!!

Doug_Jen said...

Hey Nicole it is me Jenny Burkett I have a baby who is 9 months and I tried to give him several binkis and he wouldn't take them either and still preferred his fingers. Until just recently he has stopped sucking on his fingers. So I hope you are just as lucky. I also tried to give him something in his hand when he would stick his fingers in his mouth. But I totally agree you can take a bunky away and not fingers. But my daughter had her binky until she was almost three and then one day my sister in law told her it was ruining her teeth and she threw it away so go figure, not that I hadn't tried that one. Good luck and Cute baby.