Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy 2 Year Anniversary!



I can't believe it has already been 2 years since Dave and I were sealed for eternity in the Salt Lake temple! It has honestly been a wonderful 2 years, full of fun memories, and life changing events! I love Dave so much, and am so greatful for all that he does for Josh and I. He is an amazing husband and father! He is my best friend, and I am proud to call him my husband! I love you David Bruce Gray! I'm looking forward to the next 50 years...actually eternity!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!!! I don't really know how I just found you, but I did. You guys look so good, and happy together. Hope life is good. Pop in and say Hi sometime!!

Tati said...

Hey Nicole! Ya, primary was crazy. The girl dancing is that little red head with curly hair named Anne that used to throw tantrums. I don't know if you'd remember her. They're fairly new. Skylar Piesley was the one clipping his tie down there. I guess he's done with his tantrums. (And I don't think Sally even noticed, but everyone else did!)