Monday, February 9, 2009

My "Christmas" present!




For about 2 years I have been wanting a new entertainment center. I have looked EVERYWHERE! I also have been waiting for something that would be affordable, but everything has been VERY pricey! Anyway about a month ago I found this entertainment center on KSL.com for a very good deal. It is in wonderful condition, it's real wood (its a Broyhill piece), and they even delivered it! Now for the best part, we got it for $175(they wanted over $250 for it). Anyway, I love it, and I am way excited to decorate the top of it. In the pics I have just thrown a few things on it, not the actual decorations! If anyone has any suggestions let me know!


Lastly, I am most excited now Josh can't play with the cords on the tv and push all of the buttons on the DVD player and the receiver! I love it!

2 comments:

Tati said...

Dont you just love the KSL Classifieds? Congrats on a great lookin' entertainment center!

GO Gray's said...

Very cute!!!