Friday, September 4, 2009

I got sucked in!

Yes, I got sucked into TWILIGHT...and not just the first book, the ENTIRE saga! At the beginning of August I decided to buy Twilight because I needed something to do at work, because I was scheduled on Rehab, and needless to say, it is a very boring place to work and I needed something to do. Anyway, the rest is history. I have all four books and just finished Breaking Dawn last night at work. Yes, that is roughly 1800 pages I've read in one month! Needless to say, my house is not very clean, I have neglected the house work so I could read these darn books! But, oh my goodness they are so stinkin' good! I even watched the movie! Agh, and I can't wait for the next movie, "New Moon" to come out in November! I feel like a dork for LOVING these books! I was so sad to finish the last book last night! Oh well, now I need some other REALLY good books to read. Has any of you read the new Stephanie Meyers book yet? I don't know what it is called, I'm wondering if it's any good! Let me know!
Oh yeah, one more thing...Edward is so dreamy! YUMMY! (And yes, Dave totally makes fun of me for my new love of this vampire stuff! I know, I"M A HUGE DORK!)

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Ha ha! I love that you're sheepish about loving the books. Frankly, I'm impressed you've held out as long as you have. :) I was way sad to finish them too--but luckily you own them so there's always the possibility of a reread right? After you clean you house or give your child some attention? (I totally neglected EVERYTHING while I was reading those too.)I can't WAIT for New Moon!

MeKell and Aaron said...

Welcome to the club! Are you talking about The Host? If so, I have read it and loved it, even though it took me a little longer to get into it...happy reading!!

Ashley Hardison said...

Try Vampire Diaries by L.J Smith they are pretty good. I am only on the 2nd book but I haved loved them so far.

GO Gray's said...

I told you!!! I read THE HOST and I liked it!!!

S Palfreyman said...

Try reading The Mortal Instruments Trilogy; City of Bones, City of Ashes and City of Glass. Similar to Twilight, but enough different. There is a boy almost as dreamy as Edward; Jace! I also just finish The Hunger Games. Addicting as well. Happy Reading!