Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy 18 Months old JOSH!

My baby is officially 18 months old today! Time flies when you're having fun! I thought I'd post some pictures of the last month and to be able to see how fast he grows (and how he has thinned out! :) ) I am so greatful for having Josh in our lives. He has been so much fun to have with us and I feel so blessed to be able to be his mom. I truly am enjoying his age right now. I look back at the last 18 months and realize how much more I enjoy this age instead of him being little! He cracks me up all day and I love seeing him learn new things every day. I can't wait for the next 18 months! Love you JOSHY!
























































4 comments:

Nate & Mandi said...

AWWW!!! I totally blog-stalked you and found you from Melanie's blog. He is so cute! Congratulations!

The Kent Family said...

Josh is so cute! I can't believe how big he is. What a fun blog. Yes I have joined the blogging world. I'm still learning, but loving it. I know we always say this, but we want to see you guys!

Melinda said...

He's such a little man! Where did the rolls go? I can't believe our boys are already 18 months. Josh is so cute.

Susi said...

So cute! I love the newborn pics!