Monday, March 7, 2011

Joshua posing with some of his new toys that he got for Christmas. His BIG new blue train(that was the one thing that he literally begged for!) Also, he got his pillow pet! He loves that thing!
We went and saw the lights prior to Christmas. Josh was so darn funny. He wanted to go into the temple. He would go up to the door and try and open it and look at Dave and I and would say "it's locked mom, I want to go into the temple". We tried to explain that he couldn't go into the temple, but one day he'll be able to. He then looked at us with a puzzled face and say "oh, ok mom, I go someday." What a cutie!
Josh would NOT look at the camera! Oh well! We had a good time at Temple Square!

Josh and I hanging out one day, soon after Christmas.

The traditional Christmas morning picture with Grandpa. That was my dad's gift to himself! The boys look thrilled don't they! :) Josh actually is quite obcessed with "popies (sp?) snowmobile". That is until my dad turned that machine on...Josh did not like that loud machine! :)
Christmas was great! I worked for about 1/2 a shift Christmas eve so on Christmas eve-eve, we did our Fisher Christmas Eve dinner. It was really fun to be with family. Then obviously Christmas eve I got home around 9pm and literally didn't sleep at all. I was so stinkin' excited for Christmas morning. I woke up at about 7am, and woke Dave and Josh up. This was truly so fun with Josh. He was so overwhelmed with the amount of gifts he got this year. I didn't take tons of pictures because I video taped it, but it is so funny to watch. I am pretty sure Josh would have been content with just the stuff in his stocking presents. But after a while he got into it and just got more and more excited with all of the gifts...well, he could have cared less about the new clothes! :) Anyway, Dave and I went pretty low key for one another. We bought Dave a new suit back in November, so that was his Christmas present. He got me lots of stuff, new clothes, lots of new movies, and a big new blanket (which was my favorite!). Anyway, it was a great holiday.

No comments: