Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Josh's update!



I took Josh to his 4 month appointment (even though he is almost 5 months old), and it went really well. He is doing all that he is expected to do...except for rolling over. I imagine it would be difficult to roll his entire body over. There is a lot of body weight to roll! He now weighs 18.5 pounds, is 25 inches long and has a head circumference of 44cm! He is a big boy! He got all of his shots, and did really well. He cried pretty hard, but calmed down pretty quickly!

I took this picture the other day when I was REALLY bored. I found this "diaper cover" that has a ducks face on it. It was given to me at one of my baby showers. Kind of interesting! Anyway, he sure looks cute...especially when I took it off and put it on his head!

1 comment:

Souza Family said...

Hey! I can't believe Josh is so big already! My babies were 18.5 at 7 and a half months! Way to go Josh! I hope we get to see you all and meet Josh when we are up north in August! We have a blog now too: albertoandsara.blogspot.com
-sara souza