Tuesday, December 16, 2008

10 Years!

I can't believe that my mom has been gone now for 10 years. It was 10 years today that my mom returned back to her Heavenly Father after a long battle with breast cancer. She was such an amazing mom and wife and we all miss her terribly. Being able to go through such a trial like this made me SO greatful for my testimony of the gospel. I have no idea how I could have gotten through something like this without it. I just want to tell everyone who reads this that I know that we are here on this earth to be tested and be able to gain a testimony of our Savior through those trials. I miss my mom so much but I know that she is happy and I know that this was part of the plan for our time on this earth. Thanks to my mom, I feel like I have become the person that I am, and I'm greatful for her amazing example, and I hope I can become more like her someday. I miss you mom! I love you so much!

1 comment:

GO Gray's said...

Who drew that picture? That is so beautiful, you must love it. I bet your mom is very proud of you, you are an amazing person.