Sunday, December 14, 2008

More pics

Here is our bathroom. It's actually a really big bathroom, and it even has a linen closet! (I know, it doesn't take much to please me, especially after our other apartment! :) )
Dave and I's bedroom. (Notice the large walk in closet with organizer shelving!) I didn't get a picture of Josh's room, but it's the same layout and the same size. He is napping so I didn't get the pic, oh well, you all get the idea!)

One side of our living room. Notice my husband taking his sunday nap in his favorite recliner!


Here is the the other side of our living room. You can't tell by the pics that it is a very large sized room. We love it!



This is our storage/laundry room. We don't have much to store so everything fits nicely! (Sorry, it looks quite messy, oh well!)




No comments: