Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A day at the Gay-way...I Mean The Gateway

The cool water show! Honestly, it was like a really, really small "Vegas" water show!
Josh was ready to go get all of the water.

Not quite sure what he was looking at at first.


So a few weeks ago we decided to take Josh to the Gateway. It was a gorgeous day and Dave was off for spring break. We went down there mostly just to eat lunch then walk around. I remembered there was the "water fountain show". Anyway, Josh LOVED it! It was a lot of fun. Even when we were surrounded by a LOT of people who have chosen to love the same sex...yucky! Anyway, here are some pictures.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Holy Crap! He's such a little boy already! He's so cute. Can you believe our boys are so big already? He looks like he's got a funny little personality.

GO Gray's said...

He is such a little handsome boy!!! Don't you love the front facing car seat, it changes their whole world.

Susi said...

Thank you so much for your support! It really made my day. I love Elder Holland's quote. It's exactly what I needed to hear. Josh is so adorable! I am so excited for when our little man gets here!