Thursday, July 9, 2009

Swimming, swimming and more swimming!

Dave and Josh playing in the water.
Josh doing what he does best...splashing the water.

My cute boys! Nice rug on that chest! I'm guessing Josh's rug will show up on his chest in a few years! (I hope not!)


Josh sitting in his stroller, anticipating his last swimming lesson! He always gets so excited when he sees that water!



You have got to love summer! I love to swim, in fact it is one of the reasons I love the summer so much! I LOVE the sun and the warmth, and I love being at a pool, lake or somewhere to cool me off! I was thinking that I would just hate it if my son decided that he hated being in a pool, that would be horrible! What else do you do in the summer time?! So I decided to enroll Josh and I in parent and tot swim lessons! They were so much fun and honestly Josh didn't really care what we were learning, he'd rather play in the shallow with his bucket and shovel. Well, it ended up being a lot of fun and now we can go to the pool for pretty cheap! Last tuesday we all got to go(me, Dave and Josh) because Dave finally finished his summer semester! Yeah! Anyway, it was a lot of fun! If anyone wants to go swimming let me know! Josh and I will come! I think I have created another "fish"! Josh loves the pool! Yeah!

No comments: