Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thank you Trisha!

We made it to California! Hooray! Josh was a complete angel...honestly! He did AMAZING in the car, thanks to the DVD player my best friend Melisa let us borrow! (Thank YOU) Anyway, while sitting here at James and Trisha's house, Trisha and I decided to look at my blog, that didn't have any writing on it...couldn't figure it out. Trisha said, "well lets see what color your writing is in." Long story short, it was exactly what was wrong. I had changed our background, and didn't change my writing. The background was white as well as the writing. DUH! Thanks again Trisha!
Pics will come soon! We are having so much fun, and we've only been here a day! Good bye all of you in Utah! We are headed to the beach! :)

4 comments:

Souza Family said...

Did you move or are you just vacationing? I loved that video of Josh dancing! He's got some good moves. It is crazy to see him walking around like its nothing! They grow too fast!

MeKell and Aaron said...

Wow, who'da thought the lettering...haha, that's pretty funny. glad you finally got it figured out!

Sherrie said...

Oh man I am sooooo jealous! Missing you are work... seriously missing you! Have Fun!

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! I want to be in California right now. Hey, when you get back, Rory and I are going to have to make a day trip down to Layton to say hi :)