Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Dave!

Chris, Sarah, and Dave at Dave's birthday dinner at Applebee's!
Happy 27th Birthday to my sweet husband! We had a lot of fun for his birthday this last weekend. I had to work Sunday, but we decided to celebrate his birthday on Monday because he had class all day today. So Monday we just hung out as a family, went shopping at the Ogden mall (Dave's most favorite thing to do!), then went to dinner at Applebee's with my parents, and Dave's sister Sarah and brother in-law Chris. It was a lot of fun, even though Josh was pretty fussy. After dinner we went back to the house and ate cake and ice cream. Diane made the cake (a homemade chocolate cake) and I made the fudge icing! Yes, this cake takes a long time to make, but he's worth it. It's delicious! Then today, (his actual birthday day) I made him a yummy dinner (chicken cordon bleu) and then went to get ice cream at Dairy Queen, just the two of us. Diane watched Josh for us for a while. It was a really good weekend!
Dave is such a great husband and father. He is my best friend and I couldn't have a better companion for eternity. We always have so much fun together and love being with one another. He is such a blessing to me and Josh. I love you honey! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Tati said...

HAPPY B-DAY!!!

GO Gray's said...

happy birthday davey wavey!!!!

Souza Family said...

Happy Birthday Dave. I thought, wow 27, then I just realized we are turning 27 this year! YIKES!!