Sunday, September 21, 2008



So this last week Josh has decided that he can sit up on his own. He really just did it by himself one day, it was crazy! He has such good balance already, he rarely falls forward, mostly just to the back. He can sit by himself for a few minutes really well! He is a strong kid! Also, I put him on the grass for the first time. He wasn't too sure about it but did pretty good, but after a few minutes he freaked out! He has been so much fun this last week. I think it is because he is feeling so much better this week. He has been so happy and laughs all of the time. It's great, and it makes you appreciate the times when your baby isn't sick!

This weekend has been a lot of fun. Friday my stepmom and dad left to Seattle to leave for there cruise up to Alaska so we have been PARTYING! NOT! Actually, I worked the last two nights (in the ICU...yuck!) so I was gone pretty much until Saturday morning. Saturday Dave took Josh and I on a date...to Sam's club for a hot dog and drink! I know, what a sweetheart! :) Actually it was fun! Then our friends from Logan, Matt and Tatiana (who now live in Toole) stopped by and we visited for a bit. It was so fun to see them. We haven't seen them since we moved from Logan. We have sure missed having friends live close to us! Then when they left we went to dinner to Chilis with my brother Chad and sister-in-law Kami with their boys Riley and Braden. It was so crowded and Josh was SO tired and ornery! Needless to say, we ate VERY fast and came home and put Josh to bed!

Overall it was fun! This week is going to be a busy one. Dave has his first big exams on Tuesday...wish him luck! And I am working Monday, Thursday and Friday! Yippy! Life as usual!

2 comments:

Tati said...

I feel so special that I was included in the blog! :)

I'll bet Josh was fussy because he wanted to play more with Aunt Tati and Uncle Matt. lol

We need to get together again!!

Malia said...

TOOOOOO Cute!! I love the hair!! Just wait, he soon will be pulling himself up to the couch!
Dave--Good luck with your exams.