Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Toy!


So I have taken many months deciding whether or not to spend the money on a bouncer for Josh. Well, since the last few weeks, all Josh wants to do is have me stand him up and I can't get much done. So I decided that I should try one (thanks to seeing one of my friends who bought one for their son and he loved it, thanks Melinda!). Halleluja! This thing is a life saver! He LOVES it! The first day we had it, he stayed in it for about a 1/2 hour at a time! That is a long time for him to be entertained! Anyway, it is really funny to see him in it. He jumps up and down and plays with all of the toys. It is really cute! Anyway, I thought I'd take some pictures of him in it! He never smiles when I take a picture, but I promise, he loves this thing! Totally worth the money!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I'm so glad you got one too! It's a total lifesaver, isn't it? I'm amazed that I can actually get things done. :)

MeKell and Aaron said...

Holy cow, is that Dave sitting in the bouncer? That kid is a spitting image! What a cutie.