Monday, September 29, 2008

Ode to "The Office"!!!!


Haleluja, "The Office" is back on with new episodes! Dave and I were getting pretty sick of watching old episodes, so thank goodness for September and all of the new episodes! I just want to thank our good friends, the Southams, for introducing us to this hilarious show. If it wasn't for their encouragement for getting us to watch this program, we would be missing out on some hilarious moments! And also, thanks to Ben and Melinda for allowing Dave and I to borrow your seasons of the Office so we could watch every single episode from the beginning! Thanks to all of you for getting Dave and I hooked on watching Pam and Jim, Dwight and a now "slightly slutty" Angela, the greatest looser Ryan, Meredith, Stanley, Creepy Creed, Phylis, Clueless Andy, "mentally challenged" Kevin, Oscar, Holly, Kelly, prego Jan, and of course Michael! (Did I forget someone?) To all of you who watch this show, let me know what you thought of that great season opener, and to those of you who don't watch the show...get watching! You are missing out!

3 comments:

Souza Family said...

We are so much alike. Alberto and I have been anxiously awaiting the new season. It took me until last season to get him to watch and now he loves it. It one of three shows we agree on! I thought it was good this week. I am so happy Jim proposed cause I didn't want to spend the whole season being mad at him for not doing it. Did you like? Also, I got AJ the cutest Broncos outfit and a hat. It is 18 months so it will be a bit before he wears it, but we will blog a picture when he does.

Tati said...

LOL. You are WELCOME!

I thought it was hilarious the other night, too.

Did you watch the Hills last night? Gol I can't stand Spencer! I want to freakin rip his face off! Why is she so dumb to stay with him? And Brody is just awesome--the type of friend everyone should have (but he's definitely NOT datable--PLAYA!)

MeKell and Aaron said...

Agreed! I think it is my "Friends" replacement show. We DVR all the old episodes because we just started getting in to it a few months ago. LOVE IT!!