Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...I'm OLD!




So this last weekend has been so nice. Since it was my birthday, Dave decided to take some time off. Friday he took a half a day off, so we got to go to the Bountiful temple for our stake temple night. It was so nice to go with Dave. Thank goodness for my sister-in-law Kami for watching Josh. I really appreciated her willingness to watch for Josh. Earlier that day I was able to go to lunch with my best friends from high school, Melisa and Ashly. It was a ton of fun to be with them. We are making it a tradition to go to lunch every month now. Melisa was able to tell us that she is now pregnant with her first! She is due in February. I am so excited for her! Congrats Melisa!


Saturday we were able to go get Dave some glasses so he can see! Dave has awesome insurance through his job right now, so we are taking advantage of it. Then we just stayed at home pretty much the rest of the day! It's nice to hang out together and veg in front of the tv watching the olympics! It's fun!


Sunday we had a big barbeque with my brother Chad and his family. It was so fun to hang out with them. Riley and Braden were a lot of fun to be with! They sure love playing with their uncle Dave! Some time this last weekend we went to the park. It was a lot of fun and Josh loved looking at all of the ducks, swinging on the swings, and just being outdoors. I got some cute pictures of us at the park.


Today, Dave let me use my birthday present (a 1 hour massage) this morning! It was soooooooo nice. I was so relaxed after the massage! It was the best birthday gift ever! After I got home, we decided to go get lunch and go swimming. We went to the Farmington pool for a few hours. Josh did so good! I actually really liked the water. No crying, just a lot of kicking! It was fun. Then tonight we went to dinner with my dad and stepmom Diane to Firehouse pizza in Centerville. YUMMY! That was a restuarant that was in Logan that we now miss! Thank goodness it is close again! I got a free dessert for my birthday! It was a lot of fun! It was a great birthday...one of the best actually! It has been so great spending the entire weekend, plus Monday, with Dave and Josh. I am so greatful for all the I have! I am truly blessed!

1 comment:

Tati said...

Wait, Josh has to have glasses already?

I'm glad you had a great birthday! HAPPY (late) FREAKIN' BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!