Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Marriage Tag

So one of my friends tagged me...I guess I'll do it!

What is your husbands name? David
•What is your full maiden name? Nicole Fisher
•How long have you been together? 3 1/2 years
•How long did you date? 1 1/2 years
•How old is he? 26
•Who said I love you first? That's a toss up...but I'm pretty sure it was Dave.
•Who is taller? Dave
•Who sings better? Me...Dave doesn't really like to sing, except to Josh...which I don't know if that is considered "singing"!
•Who is smarter? I think we are about even. We've both had to work very hard in school. Common sense smart...me!
•Whose temper is worse? Mine for sure!
•Who does the laundry? Mostly I do, but if I need Dave's help he will jump right in and do it! It's great!
•Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Dave
•Who pays the bills? Me
•Who mows the lawn? Dave
•Who does the dishes? Pretty even on this one.
•Who cooks dinner? I do, but Dave used to all of the time when I was working.
•Who drives when you are together? Dave does
•Who is more stubborn? Dave is SO much more "silently stubborn" and I am much more "openly" stubborn. Why do you think it took so long for me to get Dave to get rid of his "unibrow"...don't ask!
•Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Pretty even on this one too.
•Who kissed who first? I kissed Dave first...such an embarrasing story.
•Who proposed? He did!
•Who is more sensitive? I am, but Dave is learning!
•Who has more friends? We have about the same amount.
•Who wears the pants in the family? Ummmmmmmm, me?
•How many kids do you want to have? 2 would be good, but one is great for right now. I would love to wait to have another one until Dave is COMPLETLY done with school. So in 3 more years!
Now I tag you....whoever reads it!!!

1 comment:

Cody and Denise Valdez said...

Tooele is about 40 minutes away from Layton. NOT FAR!! I would be happy to do your hair here :-). Hope all is going great with you guys. Good luck with the new job.