Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Memory time!

I saw this on a few of my friend's blogs and thought it looked like fun. Go on.....leave me a memory!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments!

1 comment:

Souza Family said...

One of our best memories of Dave is when we were all living in Mapleview, Alberto and Dave were messing around wrestling right during the thick of it, Dawnie (Mike's girlfriend at the time, now wife) walked in and Dave was sitting on Alberto's lap. Needless to say it was really awkward, but so funny! Our best memory of Nicole is at the wedding because it was the first time we had EVER seen Dave show affection to a girl!